Wednesday, December 22, 2010

4.5:D :D :D

Dear God
thankyou for giving me the strength and tenacity to achieve the capscore that i got this semester. Please guide me such that next semester will be even better if not as good as this one. I would really like to go to the UK on an exchange trip.
<3

i got my results after i paid my library fines. LIKE WTH who keeps results from a person just because they don't pay their library fines! Thats. not fair. i paid my school fees. So i basically rushed down to school in a cab and used my ezylinkcard to pay off the hefty 10dollar fine then i used the pull sms service and got my capscore. At first i was wondering if i should do it in the cab so that if i did dreadfully i wouldn't faint in the library. but i did it anyway and 4.5 HAHAHA i'm quite relieved and i think i'm contented. i can't find anything to complain about, except maybe i was hoping for at least an A- in nationbuilding. In a way i'm a bit excited for next semester:D

going to fly kites tomorrow at the barrage. I was quite excited until my mum told me to beware of kite strings because they can cut. HAHA JADED NOW. going to wear my yellow collegiate OHH. :D I miss my AC collegiates. They are my comfort clothes and i'm quite sick of dressing up anyway! I don't care if i look sloppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment