Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lets not and said we did

I watched Easy A today and Emma stone is so pretty! I thought it was along the same wavelength as mean girls, but its better and wittier. Why are so many nice movies coming out all at once please its making me addicted to going to the theatre. RAWWR i actually wanted to watch rapunzel a second time but i realised that by the time i come back from japan it'll probably be out of theatres already. I love the soundtrack! Now i'm just waiting for gullivers travels and no strings attached to come out. May 2011 have many many nice movies to watch. HEHEH.

OFF TO OSAKA TOMORROW! i'm secretly very excited because everyone loves japan. <3 That and i can put my japanese studies knowledge to good use. Oh and good looking japanese men. Forever a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment