Thursday, January 6, 2011

I feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my bones

Today was. EPIC and i'm starting to feel it in my legs! Christine, jane and i walked from Food for thought allllll the way to tanglin mall. Thats like. Bugis to Tanglin. Its the longest distance i remember ever walking voluntarily in Singapore. I was too lazy to measure the distance on google maps but its long enough i'm sure. It took us. 1 hour plus and one pee break HAHAH. And christine was in her new shoes! The route is below:
We originally wanted to walk allll the way to holland village but who knew it took so long just to walk from bugis to tanglin mall, so we got on the bus at tanglin because it was already dark. Singapore should have weather like this everyday. Maybe then more people would walk
!

No comments:

Post a Comment