Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I passed my driving! Dead serious. I was so happy that i walked out of the test room, but inside i was just skipping and running circles around the car that i will one day have. I called my dad, he will forever be the first person that heard that i passed driving lucky, and i was so excited i practically went right past my instructor who was waiting at the first floor for me to break the news. Thank goodness it was good news i wouldn't be able to face having to take the test a third time even though i was seriously contemplating my ability to pass after grazing the curb in the S curve. I was sooo freaked out when the tester told me i'd grazed the curb. I was wondering how in the world i would ever pass, but yayness guess safe driving prevailed! This time i made sure to make it a hundredandone percent obvious i was checking for safety.
Although you wont see it, THANKYOU MR TOH FOR TEACHING ME THE BEAUTY OF FOUR WHEELS.
THANKYOU TESTER WHOEVER YOU ARE I HOPE BBDC TREATS YOU WELL.


and on another note, i've been looking at fashion blogs and they make me want to wear heaps of pretty clothes and spend my money in ways that are borderline vulgar because they'll alllll be spent on buying clothes which my mother constant asserts i have more than enough of. I just bought a new pair of peeptoe heels, $30 from mitju in beige because i was in a shoe funk and i was sad that i couldn't get my newlook suede heels in black which by the way are mad beautiful. I wore them and my feet looked so happy and my legs elongated, which is very huge in my town because my legs are short. Maybe i should get the newlook heels and be broke and all spent out. at least i'll have nice shoes to wear even though my feet will permanently be knackered out on fridays and the weekends since thats the only time i can wear heels anyway. Wearing heels to school would be cruelty because of all the stairs to climb. I shall have my eyes peeled like an orange on friday when i go shopping with Jasmine and Yams. beb I need a nice pair of flats pronto.

Aldo shoes:D Peach/beige/nude/pink. Throw them at me!




No comments:

Post a Comment