Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back to wednesday

I AM IN LOVE WITH TAYLOR SWIFT'S THIRD ALBUM and i'm still riding on the high that was her concert on wednesday NO SHIT paul and yammy you two make the best concert going friends ever when it comes to mainstream!

So so suck your toe here's a recap!

I left french class early that day and did my miraculous changing act in the car. I tried to put eyeliner in the dark but it was a bit too iffy hahaha so i just put lipstick! My zara goat shirt is probably still suffering from the trauma of being tugged out of shape so that i could get my arm out but YAY it was worth it because at least i looked more presentable for a concert. haha Natalie's outfit put me to shame so i decided last minute to change. Got there and clambered up some staircase and miraculously found the north entrance and i wasn't late! For taylor swift herself anyway. I missed sezairi but thats not so much of a big deal i didn't even know he was opening. And after that for the next one and a half hours it was pure HIGH and ADRENALINE. We were singing along to anything we could and paul was just screaming about taylor's legs (they were very very long) and how we were sooooo close but not close enough to touch her or get her gloves and guitar picks (we were hysterical when she flung them into the crowd) and we were taking videos and screaming (hello hoarse voices) somemore. TAYLOR SWIFT has my respect hahaha.

i'm going to try to recap her set list but not necessarily in order:

speak now/ the story of us/ back to december- she looked like she was on the verge of crying when she sang this and someone in the crowd yelled 'don't cry taylor!' /enchanted/dear john/ sparks fly/ you belong with me/ fearless / love story- closing song walawalawala what can i say fantastical magical walawalawala and okay maybe she sang more but i can't really remember them at the moment. i'm too distracted by the fact that its 12.05am in the morning on 14th of february!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY<3!

I'll put in TS concert pictures later muacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment