Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ZOMG

This has been an awful(and every other permutation/synonym related to that word) start of the week for me. I would like to become a sea cucumber and sink to the bottom of the ocean and never resurface.

MORE ON THAT LATER.

{edit}
Okay i'm feeling a lot less stressed right now. And if i have to reccount why i'm spazzing out i think it might just come out as an uncomprehensive garble but i'll try anyway. I HAVE AN NM PROJECT THAT I HAVE TO PASS UP BY BEXT THURSDAY THAT FREAKING INVOLVES A 5 PAGE PAPER AND WE HAVE TO HAND OUT SURVEYS/ SICK TAYLORSWIFT'S CONCERT IS TOMORROW AND I WILL UNDOUBTEDLY DEFINITELY BE LATE FOR IT/MIDTERMS ARE COMING IN 3 WEEKS/FRENCH OH GOD FRENCH.
I want to become a sea cucumber. I'll sink to the bottom of the sea and never resurface. Also no one wants to work with sea cucumbers. I'll get to do the project all by my lonesome self and while some people think thats insane i actually think its kind of comforting in the sense that i get to make my own decisions and hell yeah i'll take responsibility for whatever grade i get but at least things get done ASDLKFJDSL.
my moodiness/grouchiness is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment